7 Inch King Kong LED Headlight For Jeep JK & JL JT | Pair
7 Inch King Kong LED Headlight For Jeep JK & JL JT | Pair
7 Inch Jeep Wrangler headlights for JK, JL & JT
- Seven-Inch Round LED Headlights
- 5× Brighter than OEM for Better Visibility and Safer Driving
- 6000LM/60W(High Bean)- 3000LM/30W(Low Beam)
- DOT and CE Certified
- Built-in Anti-flicker Harness
- H4-H13 Wiring Adapter Included, H4 Connector for Easy Installation
- Original C ree Chips, tough die-cast aluminum housing and PC lens
- Above 80,000 hours lifespan, water-proof IP67
- PMMA+PC Lens, die-cast aluminum housing
- 1 year warranty, 30 days free returning.
- Sold as a Pair, Driver and Passenger Side Included
- Give your wrangler's front end a new look with a set of LOYO 7 inch LED Headlight!
- Patented Products. Original designed and made by LOYO®.
- High Quality. Made with original C ree Chips, tough die-cast aluminum housing and PC lens, 50% brighter than other similar 7" headlight. These 7'' led headlights have a life span of up to 80,000 hours.
- High Performance LED Lighting. Featuring premium high output LEDs. These round LED Halo Headlights out put 6000 lumens for the High Beams and 3000 lumens for the Low Beams. The lights could more completely fill the areas from the front bumper of the vehicle out to the cut off, and help you have much better visibility on the sides of the road.
- EASY INSTALLATION H4 to H13 adapters included. No need extra decoder due to built-in anti-flicker harness. Usually need about 20 minutes to install the headlights, just plug and play. Note: It should be noted that the DRL will require additional wiring and fuse tap for operation.
- DOT and E-Mark CERTIFICATION. These LOYO patented 7-inch led King Kong headlights pass DOT and E-Mark certification requirements, are legal on the road for street use.
- Unique Breathing Valve Effectively remove moisture. Waterproof & non-condensing.
- Headlight bracket is needed if your Jeep model is 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL & Jeep Gladiator JT. Click--> Jeep Wrangler Headlight Mounting Bracket
- Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door 2008-2014; 2016-2018
- Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door 2008-2014; 2016-2018
- Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021
- Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited/LJ 2003-2005
- Jeep Wrangler TJ 1998-2000; 2002-2005
- Jeep Wrangler CJ-7 1976-1986
- H1&H2 2004-2009 ( H2 needs 9007 male to H4 female adapter, package not included )
Notice and Modify Needed for Some Models
- 2005 LJ (TJ Unlimited) need file the housing;
- 2006 TJ need light trimming with the Dremel;
- 2012 JK need modify the plastic headlight holder;
- 2017 Wrangler need make some modifications to make it fit;
- 2007 Wrangler need to use H13 (9008) HID Relay (Package not included)
- 2016 Wrangler 75th Anniversary Edition need modify the bezel for the headlight;
- 2013 Wrangler the inner part of the headlight hole had to be elongated for the light to fit;
- For some models like 2016 JK Wranglers. The high beams are staying on and flickering, unless turn on low beams or put the car in park, they just stay on. Solutions: You need an app(JScan) to disable the DRLs in order for the high beams to not be activated as DRLs.
- DO NOT FIT FOR 2015 Wrangler; 2007 Wrangler Sahara JK; 2008 JK; 2006 TJ Rubicon; 1997 TJ; 2001 TJ; 1995 AM general H1; 2003 H2; 2016 JK Wrangler Sahara 4 door
- For the Canadian models, You may need to purchase a programmer to turn off the stock DRL function and wire halos to another power source.
Return & Exchange
Return & Exchange
LOYO® offers 30 days return and exchange and 1 year warranty after receiving your item. LOYO® will make every effort to resolve the issue and may fix, replace, refund, or partially refund the product.
The final resolution for faulty products, including refunds for the cost of the product and/or shipping, is decided on a case by case basis depending on the source of the fault, and is at the sole discretion of LOYO®.
LOYO® has a strict QC process which ensure that product being shipped are in perfect condition.
But please check the product details carefully before placing the order to ensure that the product matches your model.
If you need tofilefor a return, please follow the instructions below:
For any personal reasons you decide that you no longer need the item youordered, You can return the item within 30 days after receiving it for a partial refund of the merchandise cost. And customer is liable for shipping costs.In case a defective, damaged and missing parts in your parcel is discovered, please contact us within forty-eight (48) hours after receiving your item, attaching a short video as well as photos. Please note that we require both a video and photo(s) for diagnostic and quality purposes. Once we have received all of the required information we will be in touch to try to resolve the issue. Otherwise we will not be liable.Please contact our customer service via email or chat for return address.Wedo not accept returned items sent directly back without contact and evaluation.If a return has been agreed please note thatyou must return the product in its original condition with all of its original packaging within 7 days, also make sure that any other accessories or instruction etc should also be included. We do not accept returned items that are worn, damaged, cleaned or altered in any way.In case of return, there is 10%-50% restocking fee will pay by customer. Please provide the return tracking number after the parcel return back. We’ll proceed the refund after we checking the returned item. It takes generally 7-15 days depending on your bank to receive the money, please contact us if you still not received the refund after 15 days of your claim.We do not provide freight forwarding collection (FTC) services. Shipping costs for returned packages are non-refundable.LOYO® cannot refund, repay, underwrite or otherwise be responsible for any expenses not paid to loyo-led.com. This includes any customs duties or value-added tax, and any return shipping costs that you may incur during the refund process.Return shipping address: Please be sure to contact us to get the specific address of the return. Items that can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receipt must comply with the following standards:Defective, damaged and missing parts in your parcels discovered.Wrong size and color itemsUnused items within 30 days after receipt.Unfortunately we don’t accept return for the situation below:Items are outside the 30-day warranty period.Items are washed, worn, used or misused.Items are damaged in the packageDrop us a line and we'll get back to you within 12 hours.
Call: 1(209) 7967-687 Abby
Note: Please contact us to confirm the return details before returning.
If your tired of looking and reading reviews about LED lights just pull the trigger on these. Fairly straightforward install, be warned I had to slightly modify my Jeep JK stock headlight buckets to get them to mount flush. They are very bright and I like having DRL now on my Jeep. Overall very satisfied.
I love these. I can actually see the road in front of me and 6 blocks away. I actually feel bad for how bright they are compared to the stock lights.
I read a bunch of reviews and saw others claimed they didn't fit 2015 Jeeps either, but others said they worked fine. So, I opted to give them a try. Long story short, they fit great and didn't even need to be adjusted. I can see where someone who isn't mechanically inclined might get confused during the install, because there is one tab that doesn't quite fit into the factory slot, so they might think they don't fit or need to be cut, but none of that is true. If you just line up the other tabs and ignore that one, it all works out. It's been a couple weeks and so far I've been very happy with them.
I would have given these 5 stars but there is a bit of trimming that needs to be done. Well at least on my 2012 JKU. So on the inside of the light socket or holder. So left side drivers and right side passenger there is a part of the head light that sticks our about a 1/4" to much. A Dremel took care of that. The other thing is one of the head lights has small dings in it. See first pic. Everything else about them are great. plug end could have a seal of some sort to protect metal plugs. put a dab of anti electrical grease on them.
So with that said, a replacement for the one with the tiny dings would be great!